Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO ADD A DIVISION
1. Select File from the tool bar and a menu will open.
2. From the menu select Division and the Division Information window will appear.
3. Select Add to open the Division Information table.
4. Add the following information to the Division Information table.
Division- This would be either a number or letter that is used in the accounting software. A Division is normally assigned to an account. A good example of a Division would be if there was an acquisition of a company, and you wanted to track the activities of accounts in the company. You would give this company a Division name.
Division Name- Insert the name of the division.
Group- If the division is part of a group, insert the name here.
Address- Insert the address where the division is located.
City, State and Postal code- This would be part of the address.
Telephone Number- Insert the number that you normally give out to your customers.
5. Select Add/Edit to save and list the division data.