top of page
Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO CHANGE A TRUCK’S DRIVER ASSIGNMENT
1. Select File from the tool bar and a menu will open.
2. From the menu select Truck Table and the truck table will open listing all of your trucks.
3. Left click your mouse cursor over the truck number you wish to change the driver assignment and a small menu will open.
4. Select the Edit option from the menu and the truck setup window will open.
5. Delete the number that is currently in the driver field and insert the new driver number.
6. Select Add/Update at the bottom of the window to save your change.
bottom of page