Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO PAIR A SMART PHONE OR TABLET TO A TRUCK
1. Make sure that the Bluetooth adapter in the truck is powered up. There is an on/off switch on the side of the adapter. You should see a tiny green LED light marked Mode flashing on the face of the adapter.
2. Enter the settings option of the phone/tablet.
3. Confirm that the Bluetooth setting is turned on.
4. Touch the Bluetooth option and the Bluetooth window will open showing all of the devices that are currently paired.
5. There should be an option to scan for devices on this screen. Select Scan and the device will search for any Bluetooth devices that are not yet paired and within range.
6. You should see all available devices listed on the screen. Select the one that has the name starting with “ ddTruck” . There will also be a number at the end of this name indicating the truck number.
7. Touch this device name and a small window will open asking you for a pin number.
8. Enter “0000” (four zeros) in the box and tap OK.
9. The device ID should now appear in the paired devices list with the word paired under it.