Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO ADD AN EPA PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
(Note: this is not required if your tickets pre-print EPA required language on your tickets)
1. Select File from the tool bar and a menu list will appear.
2. Select EPA Description Table from the menu and the EPA Description table will open.
3. Select Add from the window to open the Add/Edit EPA Info window.
4. Add data to the following fields:
Product Code- This will be one of the codes set up in the product code table.
EPA Description- This will be the language that the EPA requires you to have appear on the delivery ticket that describes the product that was delivered. Check with the EPA to determine what language is required for the products you deliver. The description will appear on a completed delivery ticket for the product code that was delivered.
5. Select Add/Edit to save your entry and add to the EPA Description table.