Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO UPDATE PRICES
1. Create a price update file in your accounting software. Every account that is flagged as being out for delivery in the accounting software should be included in the file.
Note: If you have any jobs on the assign screen in Digital Dispatcher that are not flagged in the accounting software as being out for delivery, then they will not be updated with the new price.
2. Select File from the tool bar to open a list of menu options.
3. Select Maintenance from the list and then select Update Price and the update price window will open.
4. Select one of the three bullets to determine which dates to updated
This Date Only: This will include only jobs that are on the assign screen with a due date that appears in the date selection box. This date can be changed by left clicking your mouse in the date selection box and a calendar will open.
Up to this Date: This will include jobs that are on the assign screen that have a due date up to and including the date that appears in the date selection box.
All Dates: This option will allow you to change the price on all jobs regardless of their due date.
5. If Will Call jobs are to be updated along with Automatics, you must check the Update Will-Call check box.
6. Select the Update All Future ASSSIGNED Tickets if you want jobs that are assigned to trucks for future dates to be affected with the price change. Note: The current day’s tickets that are assigned to trucks will not be updated. If there are undelivered jobs still sitting on drivers assignments for prior days, they also will not be updated.
7. Select Update to begin the price change process. A message should appear giving a total number of accounts that will be updated.