Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO DELETE JOBS FROM THE PHONE
1. Open the Digital Dispatch Delivery application on your Android device.
2. Select Tickets on the application, and the list of job account numbers will appear.
3. Press the phone/tablet Menu button and black bar with the word delete in it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap the Delete bar and the screen will change, giving you delete options.
5. You can choose to delete all of the jobs or individually by checking the check box for each job you want to delete and select Delete. You will be prompted to confirm deletion.
Note: The driver should delete the day’s work at the Shift, once the office confirm that all work was received in the host application.