Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO ADD A DRIVER
1. Select File from the tool bar and a menu will open.
2. Select Driver Table from the menu list and a window will open labeled Drivers.
3. Select Add/Update from this window and another window will open labeled Edit Driver.
4. Assign a driver number to the driver number field.
5. Insert the driver number that is used by the account software in the Back Office Number field.
6. Insert the drivers first and last name.
7. Check the Active box if the driver is currently working. This will appear green in the drivers table.
8. Insert a driver code in the Code field. This would normally be the driver’s first and last name initials.
9. Select Add/Update when completed and the driver will be added the list of drivers in the Drivers table.