Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO RE-ASSIGN A PHONE/TABLET FROM ONE TRUCK TO ANOTHER
1. Start the delivery app.
2. Select SETUP from the main app menu.
3. Enter the password to get into setup.
4. Touch the Truck field and back out the number that is currently there and replace it with the number of the truck you will be assigning the device to.
5. Touch the phone/tablets menu icon and a black bar will appear at the bottom of the screen labeled Save.
6. Touch where it says SAVE and the screen will change back to the main app menu.
7. You must next pair the device to the Bluetooth adapter in the new truck.
8. The final step is to edit the phone number on the Digital Dispatcher truck table. Go to File and then Truck Table.
9. Right click on the truck you wish to edit the phone and then select Edit.