Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO ADD A TRUCK
1. Select File from the tool bar and a menu list will open.
2. Select Truck Table from the menu list and a window will open labeled Trucks.
3. Select Add from the top of the window and another window will open labeled Edit. This window is where you will input all of the trucks information along with mapping the location from where the truck is dispatched.
4. Fill out the following fields on the Edit Truck window.
Telephone number for the phone/tablet that has been assigned to the truck.
Private number if using a phone with push to talk feature.
Email address that was created for the phone/tablet
If using SMS text messaging, check box.
Driver number currently assigned to the truck.
The trucks legal weight capacity in volume units such as gallons or liters. Bobtails would use 85% of the trucks water capacity.
Back Office Number. This would be the truck number that is identified by the accounting software for posting purposes.
Base Address. This would be from where the truck is dispatched. For routing purposes, this would be the trucks first and last stop of the day when optimizing a trucks route. Select the Map Address button to lock in the longitude and latitude on the map.
5. After entering all of the trucks data you will need to select the Add/Update button at the bottom of the window to save the entry and add it to the list of trucks.
6. The next step will be to set up compartments for all of the product codes that the truck could possibly deliver. See How to set up Truck Compartments.