Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO SET UP PRODUCTS TABLE
1. Select File from the tool bar and a menu list will open.
2. Select Products from the menu list and another menu will open.
3. Select Accounting Products and the Products Information window will open.
4. Select Add on the Products Information window and the Add/Edit Product Information window will open where you will enter a product.
5. Enter the following data:
Product Code- This is the code that is assigned to accounts that would identify the type of fuel that they would be receiving.
Product Description- This would be a short description such as Propane or Heating Oil.
B.O.L. Product- This is a code set up to simplify the use of product codes for tracking inventory when there are several product codes for the same product. Select a B.O.L. product code from the drop down box that shares the same characteristics as the product code entered in the previous box. See How to set up B.O.L. Products.
6. Select Add/Edit to save the product and add it to the list in the Product Information window.