Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO LOCATE AN ACCOUNT ON DIGITAL DISPATCHER
(Note: this is not required if your tickets pre-print EPA required language on your tickets)
1. Select Find from the tool bar and a small menu will open.
2. Select Advanced Find from the menu and the Advance Find window will open.
3. You have the option to search either by account number or ticket number. Toggle the bullet to select search option.
4. Enter the account or ticket number you wish to find.
5. Select the date range you wish to search by either choosing the start and ending dates or selecting one of the preset date range buttons.
6. Select Search; if the account is able to be found, it will appear on the list showing its status. It could be on the unassigned screen or assigned to a truck. If it assigned to a truck, it will show the assign date and the truck number that it is assigned to. It will also be highlighted in red. If the job has been delivered, it will show the delivered gallons along with date and truck number. This will be highlighted in green.