Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO POST UNMATCHED DELIVERIES
Unmatched deliveries occur if a deriver sends a completed job back to the office that has not been assigned to that driver’s route for the day. A red box with a “U” in it will appear on the top of the dispatch screen whenever an Unmatched job is received from the field. To view the Unmatched jobs, select the Unmatched button from the top tool bar. A window will appear with a list of all jobs that were received, but not able to be matched up with work that was assigned to the trucks.
The following steps are recommended to properly post an unmatched delivery to a truck.
1. You must first be able to identify the account as being an actual account in the accounting software. The account appearing in the above screen shot shows that it is Not A Valid Account. This is due to bad account information being sent back. Once you know the actual account number, select Advance Find to see if there is a ticket on the unassigned dispatch screen. If there is, assign it to the truck that would have made the delivery. If no ticket is found, you must create one in the accounting software and send it to Digital Dispatcher to be assigned to the truck.
2. Right click your mouse over the unmatched job to open a menu.
3. Select Edit from the menu options and the edit window will appear.
4. Select Edit again. At this point you will edit the account number and loc fields if needed. Also edit the accounts product code field if needed.
5. Select Post once all of the editing is complete and the account should appear on the driver’s assignment screen posted to the job that you found or created.
6. Complete these steps for every job that appears on the Unmatched Table.
All unmatched deliveries should be addressed by the end of the day. The reason for this is that bad inventory volumes will be carried over to the next days stating volume on board.