Training Cheat Sheets
This password protected, customer-only training content gives you all the information you need to master the software. Click the side menu to begin your Digital Dispatcher Jedi training.
HOW TO DELETE A JOB FROM THE ASSIGN BOARD
OR A DRIVER
1. First you must locate the job that you want to delete. It could be on the Assign screen or already assigned to a truck on the Delivery screen. The best way to find an order is to use the Advance Find feature located on the top tool bar under Find.
2. Once you have located where the job is, go to that screen and place your mouse cursor over the job and right click. A menu will open with a number of options.
3. Select Delete from the menu and a window will open showing the account information with command buttons.
4. If you are deleting the job from the Assign screen just select the Delete button and the job will disappear.
5. If the job is assigned to a driver who is in the field, you would want to select the dDispatch Cancel Order button. This will delete the job off the screen and send an email to the driver, instructing him to delete the job. It will not however delete the job out of the driver’s phone/tablet. This will have to be done manually by the driver. See How to Delete Jobs from the Phone/Tablet.